- January: Another year, another Halloween to look forward to
- February: Valentine's day? Nah. YOU KNOW WHAT'S A COOL FESTIVAL?
- March: Easter season. Yeah u get chocolate but wherE'S THE FUN IN IT
- April: Literally the furthest u can get from Halloween. Difficult times for all.
- May: I'll buy a pumpkin I don't fucking care
- June: If u start making ur costume now you'll probably save time and money tbh
- July: Halloween preparation. Raid the candy stores
- August: Can almost smell the Halloween
- September: PRACTICALLY HALLOWEEN
- October: ＨＡＬＬＯＷＥＥＮ
- November: Post-Halloween depression
- December: Nightmare Before Christmas season
Tumblr, we need you! A rogue Arizona State representative, John Kavanagh, wants to pass a bill that would thow trans people in jail for using public restrooms. Anyone could be asked for I.D. to “prove” their gender, and if there’s a discrepancy they could face a fine or jailtime.
When asked why the bill targeted trans people, Kavanagh explained that it’s because he thinks “they’re weird.” Outrageous.
We can stop this bill by taking action at www.allout.org/arizona and spreading the word far and wide. Will you help?
please oh god this is my state
I am an ally. I believe that all of you is valuable- your cares, your annoyances, your humor and your desires. If you're introverted but lonely or extroverted and shy, if you wish things were different or that somebody saw you in a different light-- take heart. You, all of you has been fearfully and wonderfully made. Your complexities are beautiful. You're able to love, encourage, and speak in ways nobody else can. Continue sharing your light- at least one coffee drinker has been blessed by it.
Wow. I mean, I don’t even know what to say. Thank you :,)
Happy birthday, John.
What does tapping that thing in the middle even do?
-I turn 28 in exactly two weeks
-Why do I even look at Tinder and OKCupid?
-I hate using twitter and Snapchat
-I’m too lonely to breathe